Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Server receives email but user not? #356752
    Anonymous
    Participant

    I got it! I didn’t fill “Local host names” field and the mail server didn’t know whom to deliver emails ❗

    in reply to: Every attempt ends with Finder’s timeout #356743
    Anonymous
    Participant

    I use SSHPassKey supplied with Vapor. It asks me for my password, Vapor displays a progress bar saying “Finalizing tunnel” but it timeouts.

    in reply to: Known good list of VPN hardware for use with Mac OS X.2 #356715
    Anonymous
    Participant

    hello,

    I noticed that folks had success with vaporsec on macosx. I am desperately trying to set this up and consistently failing.

    I am trying to get this to work with entrust certificate that has been exported in p12 format and have imported it via the vaporsec gui – still no connection – when I do connect, I am not able to get to anything behind the firewall.

    can someone please please help me out?

    thank you
    Naynesh

    in reply to: Clam AV #356689
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Postfix breaks for me also after I save master.cf with this text. Any clues? I’ve copied/pasted from this topic as well as manually typing without success.

    Thanks!

    in reply to: File become "Read Only" when using "Save As&q #356687
    Anonymous
    Participant

    That did the trick!,

    Thanks Joel!!

    in reply to: Long filenames on a sharepoint not possible #356677
    Anonymous
    Participant

    There is a quite new article about this bug:
    http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=107257

    in reply to: osx server 10.2.6 -> 10.2.8 #356665
    Anonymous
    Participant

    I did that update when the “good” 10.2.8 update came out.. no problems with any of my sites.. no need to fix any config files. It looks good to me.

    —
    Thanks for putting up with my crap,

    Chad M. Riden
    http://www.ChadRiden.com/
    http://www.MangyDog.com/
    http://www.NashvilleStandup.com/

    in reply to: AFP and CPU Saturation #356660
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Joel, what you are saying is that I should request that the clients have a reverse DNS entry even though the network folks are saying they don’t need them?

    in reply to: UW IMAP/POP3 (where is pop3d) #356655
    Anonymous
    Participant

    I have the same problem as donovan.
    Any fixes?

    Stef

    in reply to: I/O redirect #356652
    Anonymous
    Participant

    for exampe:

    hdiutil burn ~/Desktop/backup.dmg -noverifyburn -eject -testburn > ~/Desktop/arcresults 2>&1 &

    now while that is in the background I want to read from ~/Desktop/arcresults
    but the buffered so I see the output late.

    dave

    in reply to: file sharing *much* slower with os x clients #356643
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Ooops, ignore my previous post. It was a router issue.

    in reply to: Modem dial-in support testers #356638
    Anonymous
    Participant

    I have tried to setup my OSX as dail in server. However it can only provide few seconds of connection after the client login. Then it will be disconnect.

    I found the following message in /var/log/mgetty.cu.modem:
    10/17 13:24:38 dem tio_get_rs232_lines: status: CTS
    10/17 13:24:38 dem WARNING: DSR is off – modem turned off or bad cable?
    10/17 13:24:38 dem lowering DTR to reset Modem
    10/17 13:24:38 dem tcsetattr failed: Invalid argument
    10/17 13:24:38 dem tss: set speed to 38400 (113000)
    10/17 13:24:38 dem tio_set_flow_control( HARD )
    10/17 13:24:38 dem waiting for line to clear (VTIME), read:

    Does anyone get some ideas what has happened?

    in reply to: panther and checkpoint #356620
    Anonymous
    Participant

    Yes, that helps, it works fine !
    [b:191460f131]Congratulations ![/b:191460f131]

    in reply to: panther and checkpoint #356615
    Anonymous
    Participant

    More precisions : after aplescript error, there are a lot of beep, then I can fill the prompt for the password ; I noticed that when I push the button “Vaporize” , it indicates immediatly that racoon is running (by Jaguar I have to wait about 3-4 seconds) ; and it doesn’t work.

    I’ve also tried the VPN option included in Panther, without success, but I’m not sure of what I did …javascript:emoticon(‘:?’)

    Thanks.

    in reply to: problem with installing clam av #356613
    Anonymous
    Participant

    thanks – now it works!
    bye

    ferdinand

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 581 total)