Home Forums OS X Server and Client Discussion Xsan xraid red icon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    johnaris
    Participant

hi

i have an xsan volume already created and working fine, it is currently on production right now. i have just one concern though, if i go to the xraid admin i can see that one of my xraid is going red, i just discovered this last week, particularly on the xraid controller and the xraid network interface card, i can add it on the xraid admin but i cannot see the status of the disk and everything else, a red icon showing on controller and ethernet card, i cannot even shut it down, im just afraid if we shut down this xsan i will be losing lots of data, this xraid handles the metadata of the volume, the physical appearance on the light of the raids are all green, no error whatsoever, it doesn’t even make a sound, all are working perfectly and the san volume is working fine, but in xraid admin it generates a red icon, how do i get this problem solve.

any ideas
    greatly appreciated

matx
    Participant

As long as one of the two network interfaces is working on your Xserve RAID you will be able to monitor and configure it. If that’s all that is wrong with this unit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed