Home Forums Older Versions of Mac OS X and iOS Mac OS X Server 10.2 and Older Discussions Web Server Suddenly Stopped Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mfuse
    Participant

I have had a MacOSX Server version 10.1.4 running for about two years. Well, lets say since it was released, and it’s been updated as the updates came out, along the way. It has served me well, with quite a few of my personal sites on it. It doesn’t get much use, as most of the sites are un promoted, and un finished. But, it has worked pretty good, with very few problems.

But, I got a “virtualhost” problem about a month ago, and had to delete the newly added virtualhost to resolve it. I haven’t even added it back yet, but now the server has shut down, and won’t restart. It tries too for some time, but just won’t.

Since it’s been running so well, I have gotten a bit rusty, and am not sure what to do.

I check the “error_log” in the “Log Viewer” section of the MacOSAdmin application.

The last two entries say:

[Mon Aug 18 23:24:06 2003] [warn] NameVirtualHost 207.191.12.238:80 has no VirtualHosts
    [Mon Aug 18 23:24:06 2003] [crit] (48)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address 207.191.12.238 port 80

That’s all I know.

Any ideas?

mfuse
    Participant

Thank You, that did fix my problem.

cya..mf

tiffanys
    Participant

You’re going to lose all of your sites this way, so write down your settings beforehand, and then re-enter them.[url=http://www.pandora-us.com/]pandora beads[/url]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed