Home Forums OS X Server and Client Discussion Updates Unofficial Official Mac OS X Server 10.5.6 thread

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JonThompson
    Participant

Hello,

Since no one seems to be putting even so much as a press release on the main page, I have taken it upon myself to create a thread for those users that are planning to, or have already, updated their servers.

My servers have been rock solid since 10.5.4, and while there are a couple items that look interesting, I’m going the wait and see route. Problem is, there seems to be no-one to see. I don’t see a peep anywhere about the latest update. Please post your experiences good or bad.

ds1
    Participant

Jon,

I have also been taking the wait and see approach. But I did notice today that Apple has replaced the 10.5.6 Server updates on my Software Update Server with 10.5.6 v1.1 Updates on Jan 22.

Can’t seem to find any info on what is different about the v1.1 changes. Does anyone have any info on these revisions?

I plan on applying the update in a couple weeks, unless I hear of problems they may be causing.

Don

JonThompson
    Participant

Hmm, that’s interesting. Since creating this thread, I’ve update my servers without incident. Still didn’t fix my problems with homesync, though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed