Home Forums Archive VaporSec Source Code

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 19 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

I was wondering if I could get the source code for the version of VaporSec I downloaded off of the fourm. There are a few bugs with it in while using Certificates that I’d like to fix!

Bugs:
    1. When selecting a certificate, the cp command points to: /Library/Application Support/certs and not /Library/Applications Support/VaporSec/certs
    2. The racoon.conf generated lists the Certs directory as /LIbrary/Application Support/certs (note the capital “i”, this may be purly cosmetic – but still)

Anonymous
    Participant

If you can’t post the source directly to the list, let me know and I’ll send my email address.

Anonymous
    Participant

My email address is:

nickL*-anti-spam*@Lakefield.net

You’ll have to remove the asterisks and their contents, placed there for obvious reasons.

Thanks 🙂

Anonymous
    Participant

My email address is:

nickL*-anti-spam*@Lakefield.net

You’ll have to remove the asterisks and their contents, placed there for obvious reasons.

Thanks 🙂

Anonymous

I would also be interested in the source code. I have been trying to resolve issues with vaporsec starting a connection when it shouldn’t be. If the connection is enabled but vaporize has not been clicked, we can close the program and reopen it and the connection is made anyway. It shows raccoon is not running, but if you do showem, you will see that it is in fact running. If possible email me at
    laqua at bright.net
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed