Home Forums AFP548 Community New Forum Suggestions Instructions in progress forum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ElgertS
    Participant

Not sure how to name what I am trying to suggest, but I can better describe it. I have a fairly limited Unix background but have been working hard to change that over the past year with the help of this site and others.

There are several applications I have found that I want to run on OS X and have been list them as ongoing projects for myself within the excellent PHP application dotproject:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dotproject/

This has proved invaluable to me. I was thinking a similar facility hosted here might be nice. In the end it would be converted into a full article that describes the process in easy terms, but prior to that it could exist as a project where anyone can add notations, Q&A to road blocks, etc until the complete installation on OS X Server is fully and carefully resolved.

ElgertS
    Participant

I would love to help out in any way towards such an effort. I am glad to hear you thought it was a positive concept. Let me know how you would like to move forward with it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed