Home Forums Archive VAPOR Getting an error

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 18 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m trying to bring up a VPN tunnel, client-to-gateway.
    We are using the VaporSec VPN for Mac. First problem, the racoon status is not running, second after entering all the parameter to birng up de vpn and click vaporize, there is an error displaying:

Finder got an error: cant get file of folder “::private:tmp” of startup disk. (-1728)

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciate it,

Regards, Big Grin

Anonymous

I am getting the same error. I would like to find a solution to this as well. Help!!!

Anonymous

[QUOTE BY= MacTroll] I’d recommend that you take a look at IPSecuritas as it’s a free Cocoa alternative that has much more functionality then VaporSec ever did.[/QUOTE]
    I’m looking at VaporSec because I can’t get IPSecuritas to work. The VPN appliance I’m trying to talk to wants a USER_FQDN ID, but IPSecuritas will only send that if there’s an @ in the string – which is not valid for the appliance I’m trying to talk to. VPN Tracker will work in demo mode, but I’m not going to ask my company to spend $250 on three licenses for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed