Home Forums AFP548 Community New Forum Suggestions Email problems

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mruther87 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

l008com
    Participant

Something is very wrong with this forum. Anytime I post a topic in a forum here, I then get emails anytime someone responds to ANY other topic in that forum. It is very annoying!

l008com
    Participant

OK its starting to get rediculous, i’m getting notifications every day for threads I have never seen before. Even brand new threads? And the forum keeps booting me out when I try to log in. Something is very wrong, but please at least tell me how I can get this thing to stop sending me emails!!!

l008com
    Participant

OK I guess I’ll have to block all mail from this site then.

XFox
    Participant

[QUOTE][u]Quote by: MacTroll[/u]However I have had others mention the e-mail notifications weren’t all that they could be, so I have turned them off.[/QUOTE]

Is the email notification system still off?
    I’m asking this because I didn’t received the notification emails when someone replied to two topics I created.

mruther87
    Participant

[QUOTE][u]Quote by: l008com[/u][p]Something is very wrong with this forum. Anytime I post a topic in a forum here, I then get emails anytime someone responds to ANY other topic in that forum. It is very annoying![/p][/QUOTE]

please review your account setting..
    maybe you have agree in allowing the server to notify you in your email.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed