Home Forums OS X Server and Client Discussion Backing Up BRU 1.1.1 Scheduling problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kcarlile
    Participant

I’ll probably just end up emailing Tim Jones about this, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any thoughts (or a similar problem!)

Anyway, I’ve tried to set up some very rudimentary schedules (1 full backup to stage disk, 1 backup to move to tape, 1 differential backup to the stage), put a schedule on them, and BRU is sitting there nicely, not doing a darn thing at the appointed times. When I run the scripts manually, it works fine. ??? Anyone have any ideas?

I’ve installed BRU 1.1.1 (fresh install) on my home machine to test it out. I’ve got a DLT4000 drive, which BRU sees just fine and even writes to! The machine is a G4/dual 1.25 (FW800) with an ATTO UL3S card, running 10.3.6.

kcarlile
    Participant

OK, now it’s running a backup every minute. Of its own volition. I even deleted the scheduler and the job! I had to stop the server to kill it off. When I start the server up again, even without the scheduler and job, it keeps running it!

kcarlile
    Participant

I’ll give it a shot. It’s now running all the time (with the machine being rebooted) even though the server is turned off! Neutral

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed