Home Forums OS X Server and Client Discussion File Serving afp not working after cisco anyconnect vpn connection? (only on apple ios developer boxes)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    x4techs
    Participant

This is a strange one..

I have a mac mini server running the latest version of lion server os and a cisco asa 5505. Inside the network this user can afp to the server no problem from his 10.7.3 mbp or 10.6.8 imac.

Once we connect from an outside network and vpn in the afp connection hangs.. it never prompts for an u/p. I can recreate this on both his machines, but neither of my macs have this issue. I tried a 10.7.3 mbp and mba and both VPNd fine and when we hit the server over afp the password prompt came right up.

We’re using the same version of the cisco anyconnect client as well.

I turned off his lion fw and that didn’t make a difference. He is an apple ios dev so maybe he has something different about his certificates or kerberos or something? I’m stretching on this one because I have no idea what’s up.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
    Dan

x4techs
    Participant

Quick update, we created a new profile on the mac that didn’t work and we were able to connect fine. It looks like something profile specific that’s causing the issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed